Plant Operations Committee
Committees: Plant Operations
Committee Chair:Lynn Kohlhaas
- Lynn Kohlhaas - MWRDGC (chair)
- Greg Garbs - Veolia (vice chair)
- Don Bixby - Chamlin & Associates
- Anthony Giovannone - CDM Smith
- Wade Lagle - Urbana Champaign Sanitary District
- Rick Lallish - SIU Edwardsville
- Sandra Matual - MWRDGC
- Lee Melcher - Greeley & Hansen
- Greg Pyles - Veolia
- Dan Small - Strand Associates
- Craig Soling - CE Soling & Associates
- Jim Winslade - ERTC
- Mike Zigulich - MWRDGC
The plant operations committee organizes activities that enhance wastewater operators' skills and knowledge. Our committee provides special "operator" activities for the annual conference, including an operations challenge. We plan representative plant tours open to all industry professionals. We organize specialty seminars on plant operations. We also help source 'Plant Profile' articles for inclusion in The Clarifier.
Ask an Operator:
Do you have Questions? Questions that need answers? We can help!
Do you have an interesting story to tell and no one will listen? We can help!
Do you have the latest on an emerging technology or process and need a voice? We can help!
Ask an Operator is a service designed to share information among industry professionals. We can help answer a question, locate resources or share information.
- Operations Challenge: Each year, the committee coordinates an Operations Challenge designed to be fun and educational for all. The Operations Challenge is held at the IWEA annual conference.
- Plant Operations Workshop: Each year, the committee coordinates a workshop and tour focusing on the processes, equipment, and topics related to a Water Reclamation Facility in the State of Illinois.